May was a kick-ass month for me. I was able to give myself stickers for accomplishments on 30 of 31 days. Some days I gave myself multiple stickers—either because I seriously impressed myself or because I just felt like it was a multiple-sticker kind of day.
- First ever trip to the Dairy Barn in Sidney, Illinois.
- Helped Dan mow the lawn on three separate occasions.
- Pedaled 136 miles and 496 minutes this month on the FitDesk.
- Made lots of trips out of the house to places like Meijer, Home Depot, Schnuck’s, the Sola Gratia Farm Plant Sale, and even Taco Bell.
- Baked cookies from scratch.
- Hosted a garage sale (with help from my parents who visited us earlier this month).
June looks to be promising. Looking forward to it!