As the news of my brain cancer and Lincoln Financial Group horror story garners interest, more people are asking how they can help—even complete strangers. I’m really grateful, but not always sure what to suggest. I figured if I created a list, people could pick what works best.
Donations and Financial Support
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/emilysuess
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/emilysuess
- Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/emilysuess
- Shop Amazon using my affiliate link
- Whitelist ads on emilysuess.com
Social Media Platforms
- Follow me on Twitter @EmilySuess
- Follow me on YouTube
- Subscribe to this blog using the form in the sidebar
- Share this blog with someone
- Follow me on Patreon (You can follow my page even if you can’t make a pledge)
- Contact me if you or someone you know has also been harmed by Lincoln Financial Group, Dr. Brian L. Samuels, Dr. Lee P. Hartner, Professional Disability Associates, or Reliable Review Services.
- If your employer offers Lincoln Financial Group insurance policies and/or financial products, ask them to switch. Tell them you don’t want to be ripped off.
- Send an email to Dean J. Larry Jameson. (Copy & paste, takes 30 seconds.)
- Write a letter to the editor of your local paper.
- Ask a journalist to cover the long-term disability industry.
Share Your Stories
- If you work for (or used to work for) Lincoln Financial Group, Professional Disability Associates, or Reliable Review Services and have first-hand knowledge of business practices, contact me or reach out to ProPublica.org.
- If you have a related story you would like me to share, whether you have brain cancer or another disability or illness, send me the link.
- If you or someone you know has a story that needs to be told but need a place to publish it, contact me.