Welcome to the new and improved EmilySuess.com! Now with 30% more cancer-kicking, LFG-shaming, memoir-promoting AWESOME.
I’m excited to say that with the help of some great people (Thanks, Dan! Thanks, Jenn! Thanks, Eva! Thanks, Jerry! Thanks, Patrons!) I’m now self-hosted.
With the change comes more flexibility and control in bringing you guys new content, and I hope you like it.
Fancy New Blog Post Layout
- You can rate posts now. Let me know how much (or little) you appreciate what I write. Look for the stars at the bottom of each post.
- Images are way better. That’s because I had enough donation money left over after paying hosting fees to sign up for Canva Pro. (I like Canva so much, I became an affiliate partner to help me cover future site maintenance fees and stuff. Get a free 30 day trial with my link.)
- Sharing my posts is super easy. Just pick a platform from the sharing options at the bottom of the page and click.
- To see all of my blog posts in a standard feed from newest to oldest, just click “Blog” in the header.
Don’t Forget to Subscribe to emilysuess.com
- To get new posts in your inbox, enter your email in the “Subscribe” widget. (Found in the top right on desktop or below the main content on mobile.) Emails will go out via MailChimp about 2:00 pm on weekdays, provided I’ve made a new post. NOTE: If you were signed up before, there’s no need to sign up again.
There Might Be A Wrinkle or Two
- There are a few known issues with my site right now, the big ones being slow loading and the occasional 504 Timeout. I expect to have the wrinkles ironed out soon. In the meantime, however, I appreciate your patience. I’m not an expert and radiation ate some brain cells—sometimes I break things harder before I fix them.